Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Glee

I am a huge GLEEK.

So in anticipation of tonight's season 3 premiere, I've decided to dedicate this post to all my Glee favorites, from characters, to episodes, to songs.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS
Rachel Berry
How could I not love the main character of this show? She's your typical go-getter, a bit neurotic, but still lovable at the same time.

Sue Sylvester
Ok, this woman is frightening, but she's still so much fun to watch. And you just never know what she's going to say next.



Brittany S. Pierce
Her one-liners are hilarious.

BUT probably the best one-liner comes from Santana Lopez:


FAVORITE EPISODE
"The Power of Madonna"
I actually didn't start watching Glee from the very beginning. I had heard a lot of hype about the show, but for some reason, never tuned in. That is, until the Madonna episode. I kept seeing so many commercials for it, that I thought, "Ah, what the heck? Why not?" And I've been hooked ever since. I loved all the musical numbers from this episode, and the way they incorporated the songs into each character's storyline was perfect. 



FAVORITE SONGS
Although I do love pretty much every song covered by Glee, below are some of my favorites, the ones that I never seem to skip (and instead, repeat) whenever they come up on my iPod.

"Poker Face" by Lea Michelle feat. Idina Menzel

"Don't Rain On My Parade" by Lea Michele

"Ain't No Way" by Amber Riley

"Singing in the Rain/Umbrella" by the Glee Cast

"New York State of Mind" by the Glee Cast

"Toxic" by the Glee Cast

"Like a Virgin" by the Glee Cast

Unfortunately, I was unable to embed any YouTube videos for the songs above, but I was able to manage this one:
"Bills Bills Bills" by the Warblers

No comments: