Monday, September 26, 2011

Sam Edelman Lorissa Shoes

I. MUST. HAVE. THESE. SHOES.

Lorissa Shoes by Sam Edelman
$200
www.samedelman.com

Crazy, right? But super sexy at the same time. I tried these on at Dillard's the other day and John thought it looked like I was about to mug someone with these shoes. I don't care - I love them. They are so funky, and surprisingly very easy and comfy to walk in. When it comes to shoes, I'm between sizes - I can either go with 6 1/2 or 7, and the 6 1/2 in these fit me perfectly. I have been eyeing these for quite some time now, but they never seem to go on sale :(

These shoes would look great paired with skinny jeans to show off the spiked heel. Or you can wear them to spice up a little black dress. Definitely a great shoe for a night out on the town with your girlfriends or out to dinner with friends at a trendy restaurant.

They remind me of the Christian Louboutin Alti Spiked pumps, as seen on many celebrities. I think the Sam Edelman shoes are a good alternative, considering the Louboutins retail for well over $1000. 

Alti Spiked Pumps by Christian Louboutin
www.christianlouboutin.com

No comments: