Thursday, October 20, 2011

Charlotte Taylor Adelie Blouse


Item: Adelie Blouse by Charlotte Taylor
Size: 2
Overall Rating: 5/5

I finally got the chance to try on the Charlotte Taylor Penguin Blouse I wrote about a few days ago. Above is a picture of me in the fitting room. I tried on the size 2 (the size 0 was on a mannequin and I didn't feel like struggling to take it off). The size 2 fit fine, although I think I could have gone a bit smaller. I didn't think the fit was odd at all, contrary to what other online reviewers have said. Maybe they weren't trying on the correct size? The blouse had a side zipper which zipped all the way up to the sleeve (I hate it when the zipper only reaches about one or two inches below the sleeve), which made it very convenient to put on. I also think this blouse lays nicely, and I didn't feel the need to keep pulling it down, unlike some other online reviewers. Anyway, I am now more in love with this top than ever. It was just so cute on! The penguins make me so happy. 

No comments: