Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fur Hats

John and I just came home from Target, where I tried on this really fun and cute fur hat.


Leopard Fur Hat $16.99
www.target.com

As soon as I put it on, John literally walked away from me and said he didn't know me.

I still thought it was completely adorable and fun to wear, not to mention warm. It reminds me of the hats that Khloe Kardashian wears.

Khloe Kardashian
www.dailymail.co.uk

On her blog, Khloe wrote, "My ear hats make me happy! I believe life should be fun so I have to laugh at myself every day in order to be happy." Well said! Why not wear the things that make you happy?! Fashion is meant to have fun with, not to be taken so seriously.

When the Kardashian sisters opened their Dash store in NYC, it seemed they were trying to popularize the furry headwear trend (or simply have fun with the kitsch hats).

www.dailymail.co.uk

Silly? Yes. Fun though? Absolutely!

No comments: