Saturday, October 29, 2011

John/James Blunt

I've had several people over the years tell me that John looks exactly like James Blunt. I never really saw the resemblance until last night. John and I were watching VH1's Top 100 Songs of the 00's, and James Blunt's You're Beautiful made the list. They played his music video, and that's when I thought, "Huh. They're right!" If James Blunt cut his hair, grew more of a beard, and slipped on some glasses, he and John would look very similar.

James Blunt

Maybe it's the pale skin, the face structure, or the eyes, but I really do see some similarities now. Especially in this picture. John hardly smiles in his pictures (when we took our engagement photos, the photographers literally had to remind him to smile). 

John's mom thinks he looks like Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs

Hmm. No. Other than their love for Apple products, I don't see any similarities. Facial hair and glasses do not a match make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post a picture of John for side by side comparison.

iloveorlakiely said...

I would, but John doesn't like his pictures on the Internet...understandable.