Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pilcro Spectacles Boy Tee

Pilcro Spectacles Boy Tee on sale $19.95 (originally $38)
www.anthropologie.com

Continuing with my theme of prints and patterns, I decided to write about a new t-shirt I recently bought. Pictured above is the Spectacles Boy Tee by Pilcro. I love the eyeglasses print on this shirt and the colors are so cute together. It's made of 100% super-soft cotton, which makes it a very comfy and easy shirt to wear. I usually wear a size 0 or xs in tops and blouses because I like my clothes to be fitted (not tight), but when it comes to cotton t-shirts, I like to wear them a little bit looser. That's why I love the boy fit cut of this shirt. I got a size small in this top (the xs was a bit too tight in the arms and shoulder area) and it fits perfectly. A great top to throw over your favorite pair of vintage jeans or some skinny cords.

No comments: