Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake

Tonight, I went out to dinner with my parents at The Cheesecake Factory. For dessert we got, well...cheesecake. I was in the mood for coconut, so my mom and I decided to split the Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake. This was absolutely delicious! First of all, I don't really like cheesecake (let me pause for gasps of shock.) I only like cheesecake that doesn't really taste like traditional cheesecake (if that makes any sense.) For years, my favorite was the Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake, but after tonight, I think my new favorite is the Coconut Cream. It's a coconut cheesecake topped with coconut cream custard on a chocolate macaroon crust. Yum!

Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory

(Look how many times I used the word "cheesecake")

No comments: