Friday, December 30, 2011

Cottage By The Seaside Shoppes


John and I found this little shop while driving around Jax Beach today. We were in search of some antique shops so we could find some dining chairs for our new table. I really liked a lot of the furniture pieces in this store. The only thing is - they're not antiques. They're just mass-produced furniture painted over to give it that shabby chic look, which I love. Although that takes away from the value of the furniture, it still looks great so who cares? You can even bring in your own furniture and they'll paint it for you to give it that shabby chic finish. Here are some of the pieces that I liked.


See? Just mass-produced.


I love vintage suitcases and this was probably one of the only pieces in the store that was actually antique.


I really like this bracelet.

I though this was such a cute little side table that we could've put in our guest room.

Have I mentioned that I like yellow?

I just really liked the bright blue color of this dresser.

Cottage By The Seaside Shoppes is located at 228 4th Avenue South in Jacksonville Beach.

No comments: