Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Orla Kiely Bedding

My husband and mother-in-law teamed up this Christmas to get me something I've ALWAYS wanted - Orla Kiely bedding. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy and surprised when I opened my presents. The flower blossom print is one of my favorites, and now I can enjoy it every day.

Flower Blossom Bedding in Teal by Orla Kiely
www.orlakiely.com/uk

Even though this duvet is a king size, I think the European bedding sizes are different because it was too small for my comforter. No biggie though. I've decided to put this duvet on my queen-sized bed in the guest room instead. The duvet is made of 100% cotton percale and is machine washable. My mother-in-law also got me these fabulous pillow cases with our initials. The duvet and the pillow cases are super soft and comfy!

A bonus: the sheets came in this super cute Orla Kiely box, which of course I'll be reusing.


Instead of leaving the Orla Kiely pillows on the bed, I've decided to put them on the leather chairs in the master bedroom. I think they add a nice touch!

On left: White Ashworth Jewelry Armoire by Pier 1 Imports $399.95
On walls: Framed prints bought at Target
On right: My wedding gown preserved by David's Bridal
Roman blinds bought at Target
Leather chairs bought at www.homedecoratorsoutlet.com
Adelaide bedding by Bed, Bath, and Beyond

No comments: