Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pilcro Straight Ankle Chinos

Straight Ankle Chinos by Pilcro
$88
www.anthropologie.com


Item: Straight Ankle Chinos by Pilcro
Color: Coral
Size: 26
Overall rating: 4/5

I'd been looking for a really cute and casual pair of coral pants for a while so I was really excited to see these at Anthropologie the other day. They are very preppy and remind me of Kate Spade or J. Crew. Again, these pants are not made for short women. They were already rolled up about a couple inches and they almost look like regular pants on me. On the model, they hit a couple inches above the ankle, which was more the look I was going for. Oh well, it's not like I can't roll them up a bit more. And at least I have the option to wear them as regular pants if I wanted to. I'm wearing my usual size and I felt the overall fit was very comfortable. The only thing I don't like is the way the pants lay in the front - there are too many lines and wrinkles. I'm sure it's because they weren't pressed so it's not something a little ironing can't fix. Also, I would like them to be a narrower fit - these are a straight let pant. I already knew this but I tried them on anyway because the color is very pretty and bright and great for achieving that preppy look.

No comments: