Sunday, February 19, 2012

Anthropologie Snakebite Belt: The Look For Less

I bought Forever 21's Woven Slip In Belt after seeing it on Elizabeth's Behind the Dressing Room Door blog. I thought it was such a cute belt, and I'd been looking for a cream-colored belt for such a long time and I thought this one was perfect. And it was only $4.50 - you can't beat that!

Woven Slip In Belt in Brown/Cream by Forever 21
$4.50
www.forevr21.com

If you don't like the brown/cream color combo, they also have it in black. 

Woven Slip In Belt in Black by Forever 21
$4.50
www.forever21.com

After looking at some Outfit Of The Day posts from Carol of In Pursuit of Pretty Things, I realized it was almost an exact replica of an old belt from Anthropologie - the Snakebite Belt. I'm not sure what year this is from, but I'm guessing it's from 2010. Anyway, both belts have the same type of closure and elastic band. And although I don't know the original price of the Anthropologie belt, I'm sure the Forever 21 version is significantly less expensive!

Anthropologie Snakebite Belt
www.anthropologie.com

No comments: