Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment


For my birthday last month, I got a free gift set of Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo from Sephora. 


These mini lip treatments are actually a pretty good size. The set came with the their regular lip treatment as well as the Rose Tinted version. A bonus - they're SPF 15. 


I absolutely love the Rose Tinted treatment. The smell and color remind me of a cherry Starburst (mmm, Starbursts...)

www.temptationcandy.com

These lip treatments are pretty fantastic. They're super smooth and they smell great. And the Rose Tinted version provides just the right hint of color. These lip treatments can also be layered under your favorite lip gloss or lipstick. Once I run out, I might have to pick up the full-sized version, which costs $22.50 at Sephora.

www.sephora.com

No comments: