Thursday, February 9, 2012

Michael Kors Cheyenne Booties

What I'm Wearing:
Painted Plaid Dress by Maeve
Necklace from Target
Cheyenne Booties by Michael Kors

Probably one of my favorite pairs of shoes are my Michael Kors Cheyenne Booties that my Mom got me for Christmas. They are so chic and stylish, and best of all - they're quite comfortable! They're so easy to pair with a dress or keep them simple with your favorite jeans. They're made of a nice supple leather and the chestnut brown color is very versatile.


The heels measure approximately 4". At 5'3", I felt like I was catching up to my 6'4" husband!
I used to hate peep-toe booties, but they've definitely grown on me. By the way, my nail polish is "You Rock-Apulco Red!" by O.P.I.
The side zip makes them easy to slip on and off.
It's all in the details!




No comments: