Thursday, March 29, 2012

Christian Louboutin Very Prive Open-Toe Platform Pump: The Look For Less

Very Prive Open-Toe Platform Pump
by Christian Louboutin
$845
www.neimanmarcus.com

Love the shoes you see above? Did you balk at the price tag though? Well, I have just the solution for you. I was shopping at Target recently when I came upon these Mossimo Papina Peep Toe Heels.

Papina Peep Toe Heel
by Mossimo
$29.99
www.target.com

Ok, so this shoe doesn't have red soles, but so what? They're so similar in design and look at that price. You really can't beat that.



Item: Papina Peep Toe Heel by Mossimo
Color: Black patent
Size: 7.5
Price: $29.99
Overall rating: 4/5

I tried these on for myself. I apologize for the absolute poor quality of these photos. I took them with my iPhone, which usually takes great pictures, but I dunno, maybe I was in a hurry or something. Anyway, I was surprised to find that these run small. I am usually a size 7, sometimes a 6.5, and I could not even squeeze my foot into a size 7. So I went up to a 7.5, which I've NEVER had to do, and they fit perfectly. They were relatively comfy, as far as high-heeled pumps go. These are a great date night shoe. So simple and sexy. They are faux patent leather, but hey, you get what you pay for, right? I still think they look amazing, and they are a great alternative to the Christian Louboutins. I vow that I will one day own a pair of Christian Louboutins, but for now, it's Target for me!

No comments: