Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Postmark Great Outdoors Buttondown

Great Outdoors Buttondown by Postmark
$88
www.anthropologie.com


Item: Great Outdoors Buttondown
Color: Orange
Size: 0
Price: $88
Overall Rating: 4/5

Review: I really loved this shirt as soon as I saw it on the Anthropologie website. Bicycles are such a big trend this spring and it's such a fun, quirky print. However, on the website I thought the color looked more like a muted, peachy orange. But when I saw it in person, the bicycles were really a bright, almost neon orange color. I tried on a regular size 0 (the website offers petite sizes) and I was disappointed that it was quite big on me. The thing is, I like my shirts to be fitted, and I guess this shirt is meant to have a more relaxed, boyfriend cut to it. The sleeves were a bit long - not quite full length, but not three-quarters either. I'm thinking if I rolled up the sleeves and tucked in the shirt then maybe it would have more of that fitted look that I like. The top is still adorable and I like all the little details, such as the print on the cuff and the buttons. I think $88 is quite pricey for a cotton button-down so I will be waiting for a sale on this one. If I do purchase this, I will opt to order it in 0P from the website and hope that it has a better fit.

No comments: