Monday, April 16, 2012

Fashion Bucket List

I was inspired a few weeks ago by Kathryn of In Pursuit of Pretty Things to write a fashion bucket list - a list of all the things I hope to one day own. Here's what's on mine:

1. Chanel classic quilted purse

Large Flap Bag by Chanel
Approximately $3500
www.chanel.com

I've visited several Chanel boutiques just to ogle this purse. From what I can remember, the price for this particular style is about $3500. I've contemplated teaching summer school and just using that money to put towards the purchase of this handbag. The sad part - the money I would earn from teaching summer school wouldn't even be enough to cover the cost of this purse.

2. Christian Louboutin heels

Rolando Hidden-Platform Pump by Christian Louboutin
$745
www.neimanmarcus.com

A part of me wants a simple, classic pair of Christian Louboutins such as these. I mean let's face it, this would probably be the only time I would ever spend this much money on a single pair of shoes and it better be a pair that I can wear over and over again. But a part of me also wouldn't mind a pair like these.

3. Burberry coat

Classic Cotton Trench Coat by Burberry
$995
www.burberry.com

The most important thing I'll be looking for when I finally get to purchase a Burberry coat is the signature plaid on the back of the collar. I dunno - I just love little details like that.

4. Louis Vuitton suitcase

Alzer 75 Suitcase by Louis Vuitton
$7200
www.louisvuitton.com

I'm not sure if I would even use this suitcase for traveling. I just think it's too pretty to check in at the airport or stuff into one of those overhead compartments. Instead, I'd probably just use this as a decoration piece in my house, maybe fill it with mementos or pictures (I know, very practical).


5. Herve Leger bandage dress

Martina V-Neck Bandage Dress by Herve Leger
$1350
www.bcbg.com

I love the sexy silhouette of the Herve Leger bandage dresses. They seem to be the most universally flattering dress. They're like Spanx and a dress all in one.

What about you? What's on your Fashion Bucket List? Already bit the bullet and purchased something off your list?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool post =)

http://i--like--pretty--things.blogspot.co.uk/