Monday, April 23, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Head to Toe in Pilcro

What I'm Wearing:
Ribboned Collar Top
Stet Slim Ankle Cords
Bow Trinket Flats
All by Pilcro

Pilcro is probably one of my favorite brands. Every time I'm in Anthropologie and I spot something that I think is cute, I pick it up and realize that once again, it's by Pilcro. Everything they make is just so cute and whimsy. Today was just one of those days that I happened to be wearing head-to-toe Pilcro, but only coincidentally. I knew I wanted to wear this top today, but I didn't want to pair it with jeans because I didn't feel like wearing blue-on-blue. So I thought, "Perfect! I'll wear my yellow cords!" I thought the two paired very well together. And just to add a little pop of color, I wore my bright orange Pilcro flats. Have you ever worn a single brand from head to toe? Or do you always try to mix-n-match?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what brand I wear!