Monday, May 21, 2012

Orla Kiely iPhone 4 Snap On Cover

I was so excited to finally get my Orla Kiely iPhone 4 Case in the mail today!


I've been wanting this case for a really long time, but didn't want to bite the bullet and buy it off the Orla Kiely website for $65.  I've been searching for it on eBay, but of course people are selling it for way more than the original retail price. So last week, while googling "Orla Kiely iPhone 4" I found that Amazon was selling it for much less - $44 and free shipping! I still think it's quite pricey for a cell phone case, but it's Orla Kiely and I had a gift card, so for me it was worth the splurge. Plus, it seems that many of the cases at the Apple store cost about the same anyway, so I might as well buy one that I really like. 


Even the packaging is super cute!

To the right is the cardboard "iPhone" that was inside the case.

My iPhone before. So I really do like this Paul Frank case. I liked it so much in fact, that I continued to use it for my iPhone 4 even though it's an iPhone 3 case. The openings are not the same, so it was always a pain to take the case off every time I wanted to take a decent picture.

My iPhone after!

It snaps right into place and stays put.


If you're anything like me, then you love looking at all the details.


This case is pretty much like all of Orla Kiely's purses and accessories - it's made of 100% cotton with a laminate coating, which makes it easy to wipe clean in case it gets dirty. It seems to be durable enough to protect the back of the iPhone. If you're looking for something a bit more substantial that will protect the entire iPhone, then check out the folio case. Overall, I'm so happy with this cover - it'll make my iPhone that much more fun to use. 

No comments: