Sunday, May 13, 2012

Orla Kiely Packed and Ready to Go!

Orla Kiely packed and ready to go!

This weekend, my husband and I decided to go to Orlando for a quick getaway vacation, which gave me the opportunity to break out my new Orla Kiely travel bag.  Oh, how much I love this bag. It's so roomy and had just the right amount of space to hold all my items for the weekend. Plus, the fun car print puts a smile on my face. 

John's school actually had their championship softball game in Orlando this weekend and, being the dedicated fan he is, wanted to be there to support them. Meanwhile, he dropped me off at various shopping destinations, including the premium outlets, Mall at Millennia, and of course, Ikea!

I love Ikea's Ingolf Junior Chair because it looks just like the highchair version of our Pottery Barn dining chairs. How cute it would be for our little one to sit in this chair with us at the dining table!

I was thinking about buying this abacus for our future little one, but I thought, eh, they won't be able to use it for a few years anyway. I think I'll hold off.

Enjoyed a little dessert in the cafeteria! I honestly couldn't even tell you what each item was, but they were delicious! The pink one had some type of cake/cream filling, the green one was marzipan with some kind of chocolatey filling (I think), and the last one was a coconut covered truffle.

I scored big at the Lacoste outlet, buying this Catherine Malandrino + Lacoste top for only $17, originally $145!

Check out my tiny baby bump, which grows bigger and bigger every week! That's what's great about this top - I can wear it throughout pregnancy because of the super-stretchy material.

I love these knot details.

French kiss! These cute gators are embroidered on the back neckline - it's all in the details!

No comments: