Thursday, December 13, 2012

Maeve Bagatelle Buttondown

$78
www.anthropologie.com



Item: Bagatelle Buttondown
Color: Blue motif
Size: 0
Price: $78
Overall Rating: 5/5

Continuing with my love of all things penguin, I tried on this lovely blouse on a recent trip to Anthropologie. Once again, I am in love. It's such a fun, quirky print, but I think the colors somehow make it less crazy and more manageable to wear, even to work. It's comfortable and fits true to size. It's a very lightweight cotton, unlike the more fitted, structured shirts you may find at J. Crew. I love the idea of rolling up the sleeves and tucking it in, as seen in the product shot, to make it look more polished. Despite the loud, quirky print, it's quite versatile - wear it with jeans on the weekends or dress it up with a cardigan and skirt for the office.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

If you adore penguins, check out old navy: they now have a chiffon printed blouse with....YEP, penguins!

iloveorlakiely said...

Thanks! I'm actually going to write a post on that blouse tomorrow :)