Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Miss Albright Gift-Trimmed Pumps

On sale $19.95 (originally $168)
www.anthropologie.com










Item: Gift-Trimmed Pumps
Color: Nude
Price: $19.95
Size: 7
Overall Rating: 3/5

I bought these shoes at such an amazing price - $19.95! Can't beat that, especially since they retailed for almost $200. These pumps are available in both black and nude, but since I didn't have any nude-colored pumps, I decided to go with those. Plus, I felt you could see the bow detail a little better on the lighter version. Underneath the bow is the same foil color you see inside the pumps. The shoes are extremely cute and very Kate Spade. They are genuine leather and made in China (boo!) The neutral color makes them very easy to pair with many different outfits. But that's where the positives end. These shoes are pretty stiff and uncomfortable. I'm wearing my usual size 7 and they pinch my feet, but I think sizing up would make them too big. So I'd say they run true to size. I'm even wearing them as I'm typing up this blog and they still hurt my feet! Imagine walking around in them! However, I think they have the potential to feel comfy once I've broken them in. There's a slight platform which makes the heel not seem so high, therefore making them easier to walk in (I love the look of high heels, but I'm not crazy about walking around in them). This is definitely one of those shoes meant for wearing to church or a dinner party, where your'e bound to be sitting a lot and walking is minimal. They are definitely a cute shoe though - just needs a lot of breaking in to make them comfy.

No comments: