Monday, December 31, 2012

Orla Kiely Tins

Merry Christmas to me!

This year, my husband and mother-in-law teamed up to get me some Orla Kiely tins for Christmas. 

When I tore open the Christmas wrapping and saw the familiar stem print, I got super-excited.

Here's a detailed photo of what's inside.


$46
I'd say the canisters are true to what they look like on the label and the website's stock photos.
Measurements for the largest canister: 10 5/8" high, 5" diameter

$68
Measurements for the largest tin: 5 9/16" high, 10" diameter

 Each tin was even wrapped in its own Orla Kiely tissue paper (which I was very tempted to keep,  but then realized that would be hoarding).

I'm super happy with my tin collection. The prints and colors are, as usual, completely adorable and put a smile on my face every time I see them. Now, all I have to do is decide what to put in them. For now though, they will be sitting pretty in my kitchen.

2 comments:

Margo said...

I would definitely have kept the tissue paper. It would not be hoarding at all. It's orla and all things orla are precious. I can think of a dozen projects for it as well.

Nice tins, glad I found another Orla fanatic.

Blessings,
Margo

facebook: facebook.com/robojunker
Etsy seller ID: ruffbymargo
Pinterest: Margo Arrick
Blog: robolady.blogspot.com

iloveorlakiely said...

Hi Margo! You know what, I actually did keep the paper :) Still trying to figure out what I could do with it though!