Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Weston Wear Sasonger Tulle Dress

On sale $89.95 (originally $168)
www.anthropologie.com



Item: Sasonger Tulle Dress
Color: Blue/navy
Price: On sale $89.95 (originally $168)
Size: XS
Overall Rating: 5/5

I missed out on last year's Dulcie Dress and I've regretted it ever since. So when Weston Wear came out with this polka-dotted navy version, I jumped at the opportunity to try it on. I think it fits true to size as I was able to wear the x-small quite comfortably. The top portion is so soft and fitted and hides any flaws you may have. The tulle skirt is right on trend and seems pretty substantial, although I am a little nervous about snagging it. It's a pullover style dress with a button on the back neckline and a tie in the back. All the details are lovely, such as the slight pleating along the neckline and the ribbon along the waist. For the current sale price, I'm still not sure about it, although I'm afraid I'll be kicking myself for not picking this one up before it sells out in my size. I think I can hold out though for a 2nd/3rd price cut.

No comments: