Monday, July 29, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Crop Top

After finally having lost a little bit of my pregnancy weight, I felt confident enough to tie a little knot in my tee to create a slight crop top. Pairing it with my Chairs Canvas Wrap Skirt created a fun look for a night out.

What I'm Wearing:
Initial necklace (short) from Urban Outfitters 
Quatrefoil necklace (long) from Banana Republic

I found these shoes perusing the clearance section at Target. I'd been wanting a pair of gladiator sandals for a while and I thought these were adorable. And they were $8 on clearance so I thought they were a steal! They are actually girl's sandals that were misplaced in the women's section, but I found a size 5 to fit perfectly (I am usually a size 7 in women's). So I've learned to also start shopping in the kid's section for good deals - kid's sizes are already cheaper, but when you get them on sale, it's even better!


This initial necklace was my ONLY Black Friday purchase last year. I remember showing up to the Town Center around 4 am hoping to score some great deals, but a lot of my favorite stores weren't even doing any special promotions. Urban Outfitters delivered with their additional 50% off sale, but this necklace was the only thing I could find. And it happened to be the very last one, on sale for only $2.50, AND it has my son's initial - it was meant to be.

No comments: