Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Yellow Scalloped Buttondown

What I'm Wearing:
Dogeared Heart Necklace

I LOVE scallop detailing. Pretty much every time I see a blouse with scallops, I know it's eventually going to be mine. And I got this Dogeared necklace at an awesome price at Dillard's additional 40% off sale last week. Originally $98, it was marked down to about $35 and then of course, it was an additional 40% off. Yay!

I love these jeans. They have such a fun print, and it's the closest I can get to Burberry's Heart Print Shirt ($795 - yikes!). So these pants, which I purchased for about $50, are a great alternative. The only problem - I purchased them right after I gave birth and still had about 20 pounds to lose. So I got them in a size 28, two sizes bigger than what I normally wear (and even back then, they were super tight). So now that I've lost all the baby weight, they're super loose, but I managed by tightening the waist with a belt. 


No comments: