Thursday, November 28, 2013

Orla Kiely Black Friday 2013

Orla Kiely is having a 20% off Fall/Winter Collection Black Friday Sale starting today through December 2. This is a great opportunity to purchase that purse or blouse you've been eyeing, as Orla Kiely rarely has sales until items are pushed to their past season section, and even then you're risking your item being sold out. Below are my picks from this Black Friday sale. Happy shopping and Happy Thanksgiving!

Lichen
On sale $558.40 (originally $698)
I'd been wanting a yellow coat for a while now and I love the mod shaping and details of this happy yellow coat. The detachable collar is a also a plus!

Graphite
On sale $350.40 (originally $438)
I think this is by far the most GORGEOUS dress Orla Kiely has ever designed!

Black
On sale $398.40 (originally $498)
A classic simple bag with just the right touch of fun.

Dusk
On sale $71.20 (originally $89)
Perfect for holding all your credit cards, ID cards, gift cards, etc. Right now, all of my cards are just rubber-banded together into one giant coin purse. This would be perfect for organizing all of them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My wife greatly praised this. She really fond of purchasing a lot of dresses during black friday season. Black friday is a happy time for shopping I think. I am now making plan for 2014 Black Friday. I am trying to gather the sources for the best deals.