Sunday, February 23, 2014

Extra 20% Off Sale at Orla Kiely


Orla Kiely is offering an extra 20% off select sale items from the Fall/Winter 2013 collection. This sale brings some items down to 70% off retail, which is an awesome deal. I've never seen Orla Kiely do such a sale before, so this is a real treat. Take advantage now because the sale ends Wednesday February 26. Below are my picks from this sale.

On sale $200.40 (originally $668)
I've always wanted a yellow coat, and this one definitely has the perfect shade of that cheerful color. Florida winters are short and with March just around the corner, there's certainly no need for this heavy wool coat right now, but that doesn't mean I can't save it for next winter! 

On sale $191.40 (originally $638)
This coat also comes in a lovely shade of violet, but this camel color is gorgeous and versatile. I love the 60s swing shape of this coat, as well as the outlined front pockets.

Check out the rest of the sale here!

No comments: