Thursday, June 19, 2014

Orla Kiely Summer Sale


Today, several of my favorite retailers launched their summer sales, but the one I'm most excited about is the Orla Kiely sale, which features 30% off mainline and etc bags, 40% off resort bags, and up to 60% off clothing. Below are my picks from this sale. Happy shopping! :)

On sale $199.20 (originally $428)
I love how the Orla Kiely site is now including past season clothing. And with items up to 60% off, there are some good deals to be had (if you can find your size that is!)

On sale $249 (originally $498)
I'm still in love with this dress.

On sale $334.60 (originally $478)
I love the "truffle" color and subtle elephant print of this skirt. From afar, it looks like a classic Orla Kiely pattern, but up close, you can see the fun elephants. I like the black waistband, which is a great way to cinch in your waist. I think if worn high on your waist, this skirt would look great with a trendy crop top. 

On sale $297.50 (originally $425)
This rhino-printed skirt would pair well with a simple black tank and make a great evening party outfit. Or pair it with a bright top for a pop of color, and it transitions quickly to a fun summer day outfit.

On sale $74.20 (originally $102)

On sale $299.60 (originally $428)
I typically go for purses with a signature Orla Kiely pattern, so I'm surprised by how intrigued I am with this croc embossed leather bag. Aside from the logo on the reverse side, there are no tell-tale signs that this is an Orla Kiely purse (unless of course you open it up to see the classic stem print lining). But I still love the overall design. Maybe it's the simplicity or the chain strap that remind me of those classic Chanel flap bags, or maybe it's because after recently cleaning my purse closet, I realized that I had plenty of patterned purses with hardly any simple classic ones, but I'm smitten with this bag.

On sale $334.60 (originally $478)

On sale $128 (originally $160)
I'm so excited shoes are included in this sale, but so bummed that they no longer have the Milly Shoe in my size. However, I noticed in the last email I received from the Orla Kiely Mercer Street store, they wrote "orders placed by telephone are always welcomed!" I wonder if this means I can call their store to place an order and have it shipped to me in Florida. I hope so! Maybe that means I can snatch up some things I wanted from this sale that are already sold out on the website. Wish me luck!

No comments: