Thursday, July 17, 2014

Orla Kiely Sale at Gilt: Bedding and Bath

Gilt is hosting another Orla Kiely sale, this time focusing on bedding and bath items (and a rug!) Check out my picks from the sale below or click here to shop the entire collection. If you're not a Gilt member yet, click here to join and receive $25 off your first order.

Size 5.7 x 7.11
Gilt price $1499 (originally $2984)
Isn't this rug amazing?! This would make such an awesome statement piece in a living room or dining room. 

Available in sizes twin, full, queen, and king
Gilt price $135-$199 (originally $175-$263)
I already have the Scribble Stem Print Duvet set, but I love this mushroom color. I think it's a great neutral against the abacus print.

Tiny Stems Shams, set of 2
Available in standard or king
Gilt price $49-$55 (originally $64-$73)
I prefer these shams over pillowcases because I love the border it creates around the pillow, and I also like the fact that the entire pillow is enclosed with no openings on the ends. 

Gilt price $44 (originally $56)
I recently painted and redecorated my bathroom using a palette of blues and browns, and I think this bath mat would be a great complement to my color scheme. 

If I could, I would buy every single thing from this sale and decorate my entire home in Orla Kiely! Admittedly, it's already starting to look that way as I have bits and pieces of Orla Kiely in every room - they're just such great pieces to add cheeriness and a touch of retro to any space. Even my husband doesn't mind (too much). Happy home shopping!

No comments: