Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Orla Kiely Sale at ModCloth


ModCloth recently launched their 50% off summer sale, and among the items are some Orla Kiely for People Tree dresses. I nabbed a couple of them last night (see below). If you're not a ModCloth member yet, you can click here to join and receive $20 off your first purchase!

On sale $64.99 (originally $129.99)

On sale $64.99 (originally $129.99)

I'm super excited about these dresses as I've been eyeing them for months, and now they're both on sale for a great price. I don't have any Orla Kiely for People Tree pieces, so I'm excited to own something from this Fair Trade company. My only concern is that the smallest size they offer these dresses in is a UK8, which is a US4. I have several other Orla Kiely clothing items, all UK6 (US2) and they fit me great, so I'm a little worried these dresses will be a bit too big. Even several of the reviews online say this dress runs large. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Once these items are delivered to me, I'll write a haul post and review and let you know how they fit and feel.

No comments: