Friday, July 11, 2014

Wishlist: July 2014

Hello, everyone! Hope you're enjoying your Friday and getting ready for the weekend. Planning on doing any shopping? I am! Here's what's currently on my wishlist.

$175
I'm quite curious to try on a pair of these Tieks, which many have claimed to be the most comfortable ballet flats ever. While out shopping one day, I saw another girl wearing a pair in this Chestnut color and I wanted them immediately. I love how the blue stands out against the brown color. 

$298
I've really been into short boots lately. This pair has such a beautiful brown color perfect for the upcoming fall season (is it sad that I'm already thinking of fall when we're still in the middle of summer? That's what 90+ degree Florida heat will do to ya). And the best part is the super cute bow in the back.


$88
Not much explanation here - I love ice cream!

$68
Love the eyeglass print!

$398
Believe it or not, I don't own a black purse. So I think this Marc by Marc Jacobs messenger will make a great addition to my bag collection - classic black, but with a twist. I love the color blocking, and I think the kelly green provides a great contrast.

No comments: