Monday, August 4, 2014

Keeping Up With Kiely: Fall/Winter 2014 Etc Collection

I'm beginning a new series on my blog titled "Keeping Up With Kiely" which will feature the latest news, releases, collaborations, collections, etc. from our favorite designer. And today is a great day to kick off this series as the Fall/Winter 2014 Etc collection has now launched on the US Orla Kiely website!

$148

$158


$148


$58


$68
I love these nylon bags SO much more than the previous collection, largely due to the fact that I've always preferred the Linear Stem print over the Sixties Stem print. I like the simpler singular stem as opposed to the allover print, and I also love that the stitching is now the same color as the bag itself. The nylon material keeps it low maintenance, and each bag has a sand colored linear stem jacquard lining. My favorite is the Zip Shopper in green - I think it'll make a great travel bag or even diaper bag.

$188

$178

$178

$158

$98

$88
These color combinations are just so beautiful and are definitely getting me excited for the fall season. It's difficult to choose between the two, but I think I'm leaning more towards the "bark" color as I've always loved any brown/blue combination, and the darker hues remind me more of fall and winter. But the "jet" color does look awesome with its contrasting pink accents (see? It is difficult). My favorites from this collection are the Backpack in bark (I don't need another backpack, but this could be my fall one as the colors are more apropos. Is this a good enough justification? My husband would venture to say "no") and the Zip Messenger in Jet because I love this product shot from the lookbook:


$188

$178

$158

$228
 
$178

$98

$88
I've written a previous post about this collection so check that out here!

What do you think of the FW14 collection? Next up should be clothing and shoes so stay tuned for that!

No comments: