Friday, September 19, 2014

Orla Kiely for Monoprix

Orla Kiely recently released a collaboration with French retailer Monoprix. And I must say, I am so stinkin' jealous of those living in France right now that are able to get their hands on this line! I'm not too familiar with this realizer, but it sounds like our version of Target. All the pieces look amazingly cute and so unique (an Orla Kiely lantern? Want!) Unfortuantely, it doesn't look like this line will be available to US shoppers. I tried to find a way to order online, but the website was difficult for me to navigate because it's all in French. Even the website only had three items available for purchase, so it looks like your best bet would be to visit a Monoprix store. So for my French readers, lucky you! Maybe Orla Kiely will launch a similar collaboration with Target for US shoppers. For now, we'll just have to admire from afar.

40€ (approximately $51)

12€ (approximately $15)
This would be a great item for any collector!

Paper Towel Roll
6 (approximately $8)
I honestly was not sure what this was at first (drawer liners? wall paper border?) But I used the google translator to discover that it was actually a roll of paper towels. This has to be the nicest paper towel roll ever, and it would be tempting for me not to ever use it, but that would be ridiculous right? It's certainly meant to be used, but maybe you could use a few sheets to frame because the prints are just so nice!

Blanket
25 (approximately $32)


Pillows
20 each (approximately $26)


Dishcloth
7 each (approximately $9)

Tin
10 (approximately $13)

Tray
6 (approximately $8)


Plates
5 each (approximately $7)

I know there are more items than the ones listed above, but for some reason are not available on Monoprix's site. In addition to the items shown here, I believe there are tote bags, stationary, and even a baby clothing line! I'm hoping Orla Kiely will create a similar line for Target so shoppers in the US can enjoy these items as well!

No comments: