Monday, December 15, 2014

Orla Outfit of the Day

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Peplum Top
Level 99 Tanya High Rise Skinny Jeans

Happy Monday, everyone! It's been a busy past couple of weeks trying to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, grading a bunch of homework, tests, and projects before the end of the semester, spending time with friends and family, and of course chasing around my little boy :) I'm definitely looking forward to next week when I'm finally on vacation and I can relax a bit. I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead - only 10 more days till Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely adorable! Love your Orla Kiely wallpaper and other Orla Kiely décor. That mirror is perfect!

iloveorlakiely said...

Aw, thank you! You're so sweet. I shopped around forever for the perfect mirror to complement my wall, and I finally found this one at Kohl's. And it was super inexpensive - on sale for only like $15!