Saturday, January 10, 2015

More New Orla Kiely Totes Coming Soon to Target

Target has added two more Orla Kiely totes to their website, one in a coral Wallflower Print and the other...in no pattern at all! That puzzles me a bit, especially since most people who will be buying these pieces from Target are looking for Orla Kiely's iconic designs. And the blue one just looks like any other ordinary bag. Nothing special, save for the green printed changing pad and zippered case inside. I suppose if you're looking for something simple with just a bit of color, then this would be the bag for you. But I love pattern! So the coral one definitely appeals to me more. Their designs are slightly different from the previous ones I posted about, so they are listed at a higher price point.

Which one of the diaper bags are your favorite? I love the Floral Tan Tote the best. I've only checked one of my local Targets so far (I have about eight near me) and no luck. I've already seen someone post one on eBay (for double the price?!) so I'm sure they've hit Target shelves somewhere. I'm not going to drive myself crazy Target-hopping all over town this time though, as I'm sure they will be available online soon.

 
$49.99

$49.99

No comments: