Saturday, January 31, 2015

Orla Kiely for Clarks Spring/Summer 2015 Collection Coming Soon

Here's our first look at Orla Kiely's newest collection for Clarks, which should be arriving in stores and online mid-February. Of course, I'm super excited about this collection - everything looks lovely and the closest to my style than the previous collections. Once again, it'll be difficult choosing a favorite, but so far I have it narrowed down to the styles shown in the last column. Which ones are your favorites?


4 comments:

Margo said...

I rarely wear dress shoes, so I won't be getting any, I really liked the yellow flat one that was in the last spring collection. As for this collection, I like the black flower, and red one in the lower right column.

Anonymous said...

I love quite a few of these- especially the flats! Have you heard if these are DEFINITELY going to be released in the US this time? Was bummed about the last summer collection being unavailable here…
-Francesca

iloveorlakiely said...

I LOVED those yellow flats from the first collection - still kicking myself for not picking them up. I still search for them in vain on eBay and even Clarks outlet stores - maybe one day I'll get lucky and be able to pick up this pair. I learned my lesson and will definitely pick up a pair from the SS15 collection before they sell out! It's just difficult picking a favorite!

iloveorlakiely said...

Hi Francesca! I think what'll happen is that they'll be released on Orla Kiely's UK/Worldwide site first, as well as Clarks' UK site. Then they'll make their way to US sites/stores. I think this took about a few weeks for the FW14 collection. I wish they were released in the US at the same time as the UK release - us Orla Kiely fans in America are just as excited!