Saturday, February 21, 2015

New Orla Kiely Kitchen Items

I'm so excited that Orla Kiely's US site is now selling ceramic kitchen items! These are usually only available on the UK/Worldwide site and in stores, but now they're available for online purchase in the US. I have a few Orla Kiely ceramics in my collection, but I purchased them from the shops in London and New York when my husband and I vacationed there, so it's nice to be able to easily order these online. Another plus is that these are handmade in Portugal, so the quality is amazing.

This collection includes the Poppy Meadow, Abacus Flower, Linear Stem, and Multi Stem patterns in an array of items from butter dishes to casserole dishes. Check out each lovely piece below and shop the entire collection here.

Poppy Meadow Storage Jar - Small
Blue and Brown
$54

Abacus Flower Storage Jar - Small
Brown and Red
$54

$67

$84

$84

$41
I purchased this bowl from Orla Kiely's New York shop about two years ago. I keep it on a cabinet in my foyer and store miscellaneous items such as scarves and my camera in here. My cabinet is gray, and I have always loved the combination of gray and yellow so I think this bowl is the perfect accent piece.

$50

$59

$46

$55

$75
I LOVE this dish! My cooking rotation includes a chicken tortellini bake and a chicken parmesan dish that would look even more fabulous if they were cooked in this :)

Poppy Meadow Butter Dish
Blue and Brown
$45
Another ridiculously cute item.

$112

Abacus Flower Milk Jug
Brown and Red
$40

No comments: