Thursday, February 26, 2015

New Orla Kiely Stationery for Studio Oh!


Studio Oh! has created a new line of Orla Kiely stationery that includes memo pads, note cards, address books, and pens and pencils in a variety of classic prints. Each piece is almost too adorable to use - I'm sure once I get my hands on these, many of them will just sit as decoration on my desk :) Some of the items, however, I know I would definitely use often, such as the pens, file folders, and push pins. I have an A5 Weekly Agenda in the Sixties Stem print that a friend of mine gave me for my birthday this year, and I just find it too pretty to write in! I know that's silly, especially since I'll only be able to use it for 2015, so I'm going to make an effort to use it daily to jot down notes or maybe even use it as one of those little "one line a day" journals.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like these items are available for online purchase, but you can check here to find a local store that may carry this line. It looks like there are several places in my hometown where I might be able to purchase these, so I'll check them out soon and report back what I find. In the meantime, check out all the pieces below and let me know if you find them in a store near you!

Memo Block - Multi Stem

Memo Block - Sixties Stem

Memo Block - Linear Stem

Boxed Noted Cards - Multi Stem

Boxed Note Cards - Sixties Stem

Boxed Note Cards - 3D Flower

A5 Journal - Linear Stem and 3D Flower

Paper Pen Set and Pencil Set

Notebook Trio and Pocketbook Trio

A5 Address Book and Slim Address Book

File Folders

Push Pins

Binder Clips

2 comments:

Margo said...

regarding the planner you don't want to mess up. You could do what I do. I use post it notes and move them or remove them when the day is done. At the end of the year, your book is blank yet you still used it.
One down side, is you can't review what you did in the past if you need to. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these items.

iloveorlakiely said...

Hi Margo! Thanks for the tip. And regarding the new stationery line, they are now available for purchase at Barnes and Noble online. I will be writing a post about these soon :)