Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Orla Kiely SS15 Etc: Quilted Nylon in Mandarin and Ocean

I am actually quite tickled by this collection because of the colorways. You see, my husband is currently working on his Ph.D. at the University of Florida, whose school colors are...orange and blue. So it only makes sense to buy one of each to represent school pride, right? I'm sure my husband would totally agree with this logic :)

I honestly haven't been too crazy about the Quilted Nylon bags, and it's probably because I haven't seen them in colors that I love, and now I do. I especially like the pop of yellow on the bottom of the Ocean-colored bags, which you can just see on the Shoulder Bag below. If I do purchase something from this collection, however, it'll more than likely be the Mandarin color because it has blue accents, perfect for showing UF pride :)

Quilted Nylon Shoulder Bag

£99.00 (approximately $151)

Quilted Nylon Mini Sling Bag

£89.00 (approximately $136)


Quilted Nylon Backpack Tote

£109.00 (approximately $166)

Quilted Nylon Zip Shopper

£99.00 (approximately $151)

Quilted Nylon Wash Bag

£45.00 (approximately $69)

No comments: