Saturday, February 14, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Valentine's Day Look

Happy Valentine's Day!

OOOTD:
Xhilaration Pleated Circle Skirt - currently 20% off at Target with code DEAL20
BCBGirls Shoes
Orla Kiely Love Heart Vinyl Willow Bag - currently 25% off at Amazon with code 25OFFPRES

I can't even begin to tell you how long I've been wanting a skirt like this. Anthropologie sold a skirt just like this one (called the Scalloped Stripes Ponte Skirt) years ago for $98. I couldn't afford that one, but other retailers began creating their own versions, and they all looked amazing. But every time I was ready to purchase, they were either sold out in my size or not the color I wanted.  That is until I found this awesome Xhilaration skirt at Target for about a quarter of the price of the Anthropologie skirt. And to be honest, they look and feel almost identical. Needless to say, I was thrilled to have finally found this skirt in my size, in the color I wanted, and at a price that couldn't be beat. And now that it's 20% off, I'm almost tempted to buy another one as a backup because I love this skirt so much!

For this Valentine's Day look, I decided not to go for the traditional red and pink ensemble, and instead built an outfit around my Orla Kiely Love Heart Vinyl Willow Bag. The hearts make this the perfect bag to carry on Valentine's Day.

What I love about this skirt so much is its ability to be paired with so many different tops. I decided on this kelly green blouse to coordinate with the hearts on my purse.

Nail polish color: Butter London Alcopop with OPI Black Onyx

No comments: