Saturday, February 7, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day

OOOTD
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo long sleeve top
Mossimo for Target cardigan
Toms for Target beanie

We've had a bit of rain this week, which usually bums me out, but this time I was actually excited because it gave me the chance to finally break out my new Hunter rain boots. I'd been wanting a pair for awhile, but always found them to be a bit too pricey. But I actually found this pair at Nordstrom Rack last weekend for about 40% off retail in my size and in the color I wanted. I figured it was destiny.

I purchased these in a size UK4/EU37/US6, which is my usual size and they fit perfectly, even with socks. They are so comfy and fun to wear.

When the Toms for Target collection first debuted, this beanie was at the top of my wish list - I'd been wanting a cream colored beanie with a bit of slouch, and I think this one has just the right amount of slouch in the back. It has a subtle gold trim and Toms logo tag near the front, all nice little details to keep this beanie from being too plain. I also love this open-knit sweater because it shows just a bit of detail in the back, perfect for patterned tops such as the one I'm wearing.

I'm obsessed with these House of Harlow Sunburst jewelry. I already have two pairs of the Button Earrings, a pair of the Drop Earrings, and I just recently added this necklace to my collection after spotting it at Dillards on super sale ($16.80 with an additional 30% off, bringing it down to just under $12). I love the olive green color, which I thought coordinated well with the muted tones of the Stem pattern.

No comments: