Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Orla Kiely Sixties Stem Punched Leather Bags Now Available in Black

Not everyone gets excited for the spring season. Maybe the bright colors just don't do it for you, or you probably prefer fall's moodier shades. If this sounds like you, then maybe you'll like Orla Kiely's newest addition to this season's Sixties Stem Punched Leather collection.

I was quite surprised to see these bags at the start of the spring season. I'd gotten used to seeing retailers roll out their brights and florals that these dark leather purses and accessories caught me off guard. They are still a welcome surprise, however, because I always love a good classic black purse.

Click here to see my previous post on the Sixties Stem Punched Leather collection in Fawn and Pink.

£399 ($548)

£389 ($498)

£399 ($548)

£329 (approximately $495)

£169 ($248)

£159 ($218)

£139 ($188)

No comments: