Sunday, April 26, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day

OOOTD:
Anthropologie belt
Banana Republic bracelet
Orla Kiely Quilted Leather Robin Bag (Thursday Purseday post)

I've had a super busy work week and then went out of town this weekend for my friend's daughter's 1st birthday party. I haven't really had much time to blog, so I'm going to post a couple quick outfit posts because they're easy for me to do :)



I actually wore this outfit about a month ago for my friend's baby's baptism. I've really been into these midi skirts lately, and I wanted to have a little fun mixing and matching prints. I thought this green floral blouse coordinated well with the green and white stripes of the skirt, and this Orla Kiely purse matched perfectly with the coral flowers.


Nail Polish Color: Butter London Kerfuffle

No comments: