Saturday, April 18, 2015

Select Orla Kiely for Clarks Styles Now Available at Nordstrom

Select Orla Kiely for Clarks styles are now available at Nordstrom! This is great new for those who have a Nordstrom Rewards Card. Check out the available styles below. Maybe this means more Orla Kiely to come at Nordstrom :)

Blue Flower Print and Pink Flower Print
$199.95
These are by far my absolute favorite out of this Spring/Summer collection!

Pale Blue Leather and Coral Patent
$239.95
I love the Pale Blue Leather, but I'm actually considering the Coral Patent. Which do you think is the better color? Do you think the Coral Patents are too bright and bold?

Navy and Tan
$259.95
Someone on Instagram pointed out that the flower on the Tan version looks like a fried egg and now every time I see these sandals, that's all I can think of :)

Blue Flower and Pink Flower
$239.95


Tan Leather, Pink Leather, and Mustard Leather
$239.95
I absolutely love this style in the Mustard Leather, which is one of my favorite colors!

No comments: