Saturday, June 27, 2015

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely for Clarks Blanche Sandals

On sale $99.99 (originally $200)

I initially ordered both a 6.5 and a 7 to compare the fit and honestly, I really couldn't see much of a difference so I stuck with my usual size 7. These felt true to size, both width-wise and length-wise, unlike the other shoes I've tried from this collection (see my other reviews here, here, here, and here). 




They have a nice chunky heel, about 2.25" tall, making these easy to walk in.

I opted for this pink shade (they also came in blue) because I felt I would be wearing these sandals mostly with dresses so I wanted a girlier shade.

There's a side buckle in silver-colored hardware.

The edging had a little excess paint hanging off, but it was easy to peel off.

Something I noticed that was different about the soles of these shoes versus the other pairs I have from this collection is that the Multi Stem print has a slightly different coloring - they have a darker palette, which is the same one they used for the Fall 2014 collection. I am curious why they made this change (or maybe my pair is a fluke), but they are still pretty!

No comments: