Monday, June 29, 2015

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely Giant Pears Melamine Plates

On sale $4.99 (originally $12)

I love these low maintenance plates. Because they are made of melamine, I don't fear them breaking easily, especially when my toddler son uses them :) Also, they are dishwasher safe!

Although $4.99 is already an awesome deal, I've spotted these at HomeGoods for only $1.99!

This Giant Pear print has a springy palette of greens, yellows, and blues - perfect for outdoor use at a summer picnic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C21 had pear trays and pear jugs marked down to $1.99 online couple weeks ago. Hope you were able to score some.

iloveorlakiely said...

Wow, I never saw them marked down that much! I did see they went down to 70% off, but I guess I missed out on their final sale. Thanks for the info, though :)