Friday, June 26, 2015

Haul + Review: Orla Kiely Multi Stem Kitchen Apron

$58

This apron comes packaged in a slim paper package with the Stem print on the back. Of course I kept the packaging, but I'm thinking of cutting off the back and maybe framing the pattern?


Made in Portugal from 100% cotton, this apron feels thick and durable. 

It has the Multi Scribble Stem print against a cream background. There is one large pocket on the front.


All the ties are looped through metal grommets.

The neck tie has a D-ring closure.





I am admittedly just hanging this apron up in my kitchen...for now. I don't usually use aprons when I cook anyway, so I'm not sure if I will ever use this - I always seem to want to keep things in mint condition! If you know someone who loves to cook, loves Orla Kiely, and isn't afraid to get a little messy in the kitchen, this apron would make an awesome gift :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wear an apron although I probably don't need to because I'm pretty neat in the kitchen. You should wear it because you will feel great in it. Trust me. I love wearing my apron because it is so retro. My grandma made it long ago.
Btw, I just got caught up on reading some of your older blog posts. I'm so envious of your finds at Burlington!...especially the Duck Egg mat. So awesome. I don't have a store near me so I'll have to live vicariously through your posts and scores.

iloveorlakiely said...

Yeah, I'm honestly pretty neat in the kitchen, too. That's so sweet that you wear one your grandmother gave you :) And maybe Burlington will start selling Orla Kiely online - that would be awesome!