Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday Purseday: Orla Kiely Punched Love Heart Robin Bag

Happy Orla Kiely Thursday Purseday!

What I'm Wearing:
Kate Spade pretzel necklace

Orla Kiely Punched Love Heart Robin Bag in Evergreen

Back of the purse.

Orla Kiely gold logo on the back.

Bottom of the purse has no feet.

Side views.


The purse has a long adjustable strap. I've worn mine over the shoulder and as a cross body bag as well.

The strap is attached with gold hardware.

I bought this necklace as an ode to my time spent working at Auntie Anne's Pretzels :) Also, I loved when Carrie Bradshaw wore that pretzel necklace on Sex and the City.

Underneath the flap is the Punched Love Heart design in bright pink.

The rest of the bag is in the color Evergreen, which is a very deep dark green that almost looks black. I personally love this shade because it's so interesting and definitely unexpected when you pair it with the bright pink shade.

The inside is lined with the Linear Stem jacquard.

One side has a zippered pocket.

The other side has two open pockets and an attached key ring.

Butter London nail polish

No comments: