Saturday, July 4, 2015

Orla Kiely for Maclaren Stroller Accessories

The Orla Kiely for Maclaren stroller accessories are now available online. Each accessory has a coordinating Square Flower print and can be used in conjunction with any of Maclaren's strollers.

$60

$45

$45

Insulated pannier seen on the side of the stroller.

$40

Buggy organizer seen on the back of the stroller.

$15

The stroller itself is currently on sale for $300 (originally $375) and ships for free from RightStart.com.

4 comments:

Margo said...

I think that buggy organizer might be great for the car.

iloveorlakiely said...

Great idea!

Debbie, Dan and Ezra Werlin said...

I already have a maclaren and two other strollers, plus my youngest is 2.5 years old, but i so want this!!

iloveorlakiely said...

My son is already 2 1/2 also, but I still want this stroller, too! He occasionally rides in his stroller if we're taking long walks somewhere, so I'm thinking of maybe purchasing the organizer, just so I can have a bit of Orla on my stroller :)