Saturday, July 18, 2015

Orla Kiely Yoga Mats Now Available in the UK


Orla Kiely's yoga mats that were really popular here at Target stores in the US have now made their way to the UK/Worldwide site. I think this is a good sign that maybe just maybe Target will be expanding across the pond, a particularly exciting prospect for fans living in the UK who haven't been able to experience buying Orla Kiely pieces for such great prices. Each of these yoga mats is listed at £15, approximately $23, which is pretty much aligned with the Target US price of $21.99. 





I don't do yoga myself, so I resisted buying these for a really long time. However, they recently went on clearance for 70% off at select Target stores, so I couldn't resist any longer. They're still rolled up in their packaging, however, because I'm still contemplating what I could use them for. If any of you have any ideas, please share them with me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use one as a "floor mat" in my bedroom (I have hardwood floors), anchored under my night stand. It looks quite nice and provides some traction when I get out of bed in the morning. I also thought about using one under my elliptical machine or home pilates machine, although that would defeat the purpose since much of the pattern would be covered up. I think it would make a nice runner in a hallway or some other high traffic area where you have hardwood or laminate/tile flooring.

iloveorlakiely said...

Thanks for all the info! I wish I had hardwood floors because I think all your suggestions would look nice. I actually ended up putting one in my kitchen in front of my oven and one in the entryway (where I have tiled floors). I'm not entirely sure it looks ok in those places, but the prints and colors make me happy :)